Charlotte Surgery Center – Museum Campus participates with many insurance plans. Plans may change without notice. Please refer to the list below:
- AETNA (Integrated Health Plan)
- Assurant Health / Fortis Health PPO (Intergroup Services Corporation)
- Beech Street (Interplan)
- Blue Cross (Medcost, Medicaid, Medicare, MidAtlantic Medical Services / Alliance PPO / Mamsi Life Optimum Choice)
- First Carolina Care Kanawha Healthcare (Multiplan)
- First Health (PPO Next)
- Fortifed Provider Network (Primary Physician Care)
- Great West Healthcare One Health PPO (Southcare PPO)
- Health Payors Organization (Three Rivers Healthplan)
- Health Start (USA Managed Care Corporation)
- Independent Medical Systems (WellPath)
- United Healthcare (UHC)
Note: For questions or additional information regarding coverage, contact the Regional Business Office at (844) 252-3618.
Self- Pay including Cosmetic / Elective Surgery
You will be contacted prior to surgery with an estimated procedure cost. 100% of the total estimated cost is due before or no later than the day of surgery. Your surgery may be postponed or rescheduled if you are unable to pay in full.